DICKSTERLAND

One of Leonardo da Vinci's proverbs goes something like this: It is easier for a 'man' to kill a thousand of his enemies than to vanquish himself. 'Men' sometimes need to undertake a long voyage in order to find the 'meaning of life'. Dickster's World is not far from yours. If you take the right wrong turn, you will find it. Dickster needs you… D wants you to… D'd LOVE you to…help Him find His way back. Give D the feedback He deserves! Go a-head, give it to Him!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

D DRINK

Since I might not make it back from Barlin, I figured I'd better give you the recipe for Dickster's cocktail — I know, it sounds redundant. This powerful concoction is not to be taken alone!

- D dose of vodka
- creamy, unctuous coconut milk
- a big 'n' bold banana
- as prime a pear as you can get your hands on
- a plush pineapple
- generous ginger
- D secret ingredient

Blenderize it all and pour it on the rocks or crushed cubes, if you have the balls!

I tried it with rhum and found it to be advantageously aphrodisiac. Vodka is more conducive to a destructive aftertaste, I found. As for the secret ingredient, could it be the bottle labelled 'OOZE' that I found in the bar?

Jack Stack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home