DICKSTERLAND

One of Leonardo da Vinci's proverbs goes something like this: It is easier for a 'man' to kill a thousand of his enemies than to vanquish himself. 'Men' sometimes need to undertake a long voyage in order to find the 'meaning of life'. Dickster's World is not far from yours. If you take the right wrong turn, you will find it. Dickster needs you… D wants you to… D'd LOVE you to…help Him find His way back. Give D the feedback He deserves! Go a-head, give it to Him!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

DAMN TAM






A man can only go as far as he has dough. Tamanghasset was a turning point in the trip. The road was pointing me to Djanet, but my moolah rations ran out and Visa called me to Ghardaïa.

The desert is no place for a credit card. No store, bank, hotel, excursion guide will take 'em. Nobody uses them. Maybe they melt with the heat here?

One lead on the manuscripts sent me to the Assekrem, an amazing place in the Hoggar. I may never find 2D and 3D, but if I keep discovering places like Taghit, Beni-Abbès, Timimoun, and this place, I will never regret having taken up the challenge. Should I die in the process, it will have been a fulfilling endeavour.

Yours faithfully,

Jack Stack.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reza Bassiri ( The orangeman ) said...

That's where you should post some pictures Jack Stack... I am sure you are the kind of guy that use film and traditional camera equipment : ) so scan some of those pics and post them for us!!!
cheers and good luck in your quest!
The orangeman

March 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salut
on s'est rencontré sur le train le lendemain de la greve.
Alors toujours a Cannes? Je te laisse un courriel equivoque100@hotmail.com
Ciao
helene

June 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home